Friday, May 1, 2009

"Please don't stop looking at me"

I went the the doctor for the first time in about 12 years I think. I do manage to go see the girly vagina doctor every year but not like PCP medical doctors. I've had some things going on for months that I finally couldn't deal with anymore.. now I get to play the waiting game while Dr. R figures out if I'm dying or not. I'm 99% sure I'm not but I'd be 100 % less stressed if I was. Oh well.

It was 90 degrees the other day so I bought some dresses. I've missed wearing dresses. Also, I recently got two bathing suits in the mail.... Costa Rica here I come. One is totally bangin. One makes me look like a giant whore. Whatever. Kenny loves one-pieces.

Life has been fun lately. I went to a fundraiser event with my roommate. Tons of handsome dudes in suits. Free booze. Dancing and singing and flirty smiles. Ugh. I need more men in suits in my life. Every time Maura left me alone I had some nerd come bother me. In the first ten minutes I was there I had three dudes try to talk to me/get me to dance/annoy me.


Lately I'm beginning to feel a little less alone up here. I like that I can walk down the street in Allston or Brighton or Brookline and run into someone I know. I like that people actually seem to enjoy my company. I still wish some people played different roles in my life but oh well. Life isn't about getting what I want I guess.

Either way, I still can't wait to go home in June and see my friends and family and my handsome little devil, Petri!

...and if I didn't know better I'd think Rocky Votolato wrote "Whiskey Straight" about me.

5 comments:

  1. id take you to my friends wedding as my date this year if you didnt live light years away so you could be impressed by me in a suit.

    i thought the whore suit got returned!? ill be soo stoked if it didnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im keeping it... im just not ever wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, Susan, and it makes me SO happy you're feeling better-ish.

    I wish I could see you! I should move there. Florida is mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you tooo, Cassie.
    You should at least come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats what you think. you wont be able to resist my charm and convincing nature and you know it

    ReplyDelete