Friday, April 10, 2009

People continue to surprise me.

So this morning I was walking down Chestnut Hill Ave, singing a Jaymay song to myself. I always listen to her when I walk to work for some reason. It was probably "Grey or Blue." I love that song.

Anyways, I was chatting on BBM and I look up and see a somewhat handsome dude walking towards me and he just says "HEY" so I said hi and kept walking. I did a look back because well.. he was cute and said hi so I looked back and he was looking back too. Whatever, no big deal. Dudes look. Life goes on and I keep walking. I get like a third of a mile away and I hear another "HEY" which means it was loud because my ipod was all the way up and I can't ever hear when that thing is on. I take an earbud out, turn around and theres the dude. He had come all the way back to tell me that he thought I was incredibly cute and he was on his way to New York but he wanted my number. Random and weird but flattering. Guys here have more balls than ones from the South because nobody would ever do that to me back at home. Guys from home don't tell me they think I'm cute or anything like that until I move across the country.

Speaking of home, I would be booking a plane ticket back to Alabama right now if my boss had left my paycheck at work for me today... but she didn't. Awesome. I bust my ass working 7 days a week, juggling two jobs and making as much time as possible for both and I can't even get paid on time.

Another update: As of one week ago the bags of puke are no longer on my porch. That is no thanks to me... Kyle voluntarily threw them away for me because I guess he's realized how lazy I am... or he was tired of standing out there to smoke next to my month and a half old puke.

Costa Rica countdown would be happening if Kenny could stop breaking himself and look at a goddamn calendar to give me some dates. I hope your arm is fixable. Can't ride dolphins with a broken arm :(

No pictures in this post so I know that nobody will even read it. No care ever.

4 comments:

  1. I did read it, you Debbie Downer.

    Nobody reads my posts even WITH pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People read mine. The same person checks this like 5 times a day and I don't know why. Nobody comments but I don't care. I read yours when I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have some tentative dates for youuu and fuck my arm it cant stop the king of the beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had moved your entire blogging over here from LJ or I WOULD have been reading! ;) It sounds like you are doing great though. I didn't even know you had decided on Boston... you were still debating the last I heard.

    Anyways... hope you are well! Take care Suzi.
    =]

    ReplyDelete