Saturday, September 26, 2009

Booze in my hair and blood on my lips...

I forgot about this thing.

I'm sure nobody reads it at this point and that's probably for the best.
There are many new developments to mention.

On a whim I moved to Nashville at the end of July. Kyle drove me down... and he stayed! Weird at first but I am glad. Without his company I really would have nothing and I kinda like it when he sings to me.

I work as a waitress and am looking for a second job.
I have no friends here.
I'm (hopefully) starting school at the Salon Professional Academy on October 13th. I have to figure out a cosigner for the loan to make it happen and that is proving to be pretty goddamn difficult.
I had the best blond hair on the planet and of course I fucked up and dyed it brown again.
Holly and I have a stupid cat named Zooey... that I call Catt Doktor/Dumpster Cat. I can't stand her and if she was a person I'd probably punch her in the face.

I have a beautiful baby niece that I don't get to see often enough. Baby Abby makes me think that maybe one day in the future I might be lucky enough to have something so sweet for myself. (eww I've always hated babies what is wrong with me)

I miss Boston and I cannot wait to move back with a plan. I will not move back there until I'm licensed to do hair. I've spent the last couple of years wasting time and chasing people/ideas/nothing and it is time start a new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment